Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another week of church camp come and gone, and I slept 12 hours last night because of it. I am in love with a group of about twenty 7th grade girls and can't wait until I can see them again. Many hilarious conversations were had, many hugs were given, and lots of "Oh My Gosh Cris, your hair looks SOOOOOOO good!"s were exclaimed-- and if you know me well at all, you know that that's more 7th grade girlspeak and less my hair actually looking good in 95 degree heat and exorbitant humidity. Now a few pictures to show how precious they were. I hope this is legal...



Some of the girls from my cabin. Yes, they are all 7th graders, yes, one is on her cell phone, yes, several of them are taller than me. Also, the one in the middle didn't get the memo that we weren't taking a silly picture. Poor girl.


An unflattering picture of my leg against a leg that just spent a week in Cancun. My leg is looking forward to living in Brazil...


Sidenote: I've always said I would rather die than watch The Hulk again, but I'm pretty sure I would rather die while watching The Hulk than watch Transformers again. Do with that what you will, just don't say I didn't warn you...

No comments: