Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NO WORDS

That's right, folks. There is no longer a blue region on my little pie chart. Yes, it means what you think it means: THAT I HAVE RAISED 100% OF THE FUNDS NEEDED FOR MY FIRST YEAR OF WORK IN NATAL!!! If the new pie chart and the giant capital letters don't convey my excitement, how about you just call me right now and let me squeal with delight for oh, about 10 minutes, into your ear. God has been so good, and I couldn't have done it without my faithful community of friends and family supporting me all along the way. $18,000 is no amount of money to toy with, and we (yes, WE) raised it in just 7 months. Thank you so much!

(And, if you're wondering, any money that I receive now will be applied to my second year of work, so if you were planning on contributing please still do! I still need it!)

2 comments:

Jerms said...

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! glad to hear you're doing well. missing you down south!

ann said...

WOO HOO! or UHU! as Brazilians write. :)