Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hey, look at me! Two posts in three days.

I need your help. As I prepare to leave this place we call college, or Abilene, or ACU, or the armpit of Texas (which, by the way, I do not agree with) I need to prepare for my life post-college. My preparations include many different elements, but one of them is how I will remain in contact with my friends and family. Hopefully, this blog will begin to serve as as a major source of contact for you to stay updated on my life in Natal, though I do need to build a stronger readership, because I'm pretty sure I'm writing to NO ONE right now. A major part of staying connected is acquiring a new name that will end in gmail.com rather than acu.edu. That's right, folks, I'm in the "get a new email" phase of my preparations. Come May 12, when I graduate, no longer will I (or ACU, eventually) allow cmc02f to serve me. This is where you come in. Any suggestions on what my new email address should be?

To save you some time, these are out:
  • any name pertaining to ACU (Wildcat, ACU, Purple, Judge Ely, Westheimer, etc)
  • any name including the word "girl" (ACUgirl, Brazilgirl, Crisgirl, etc)
  • any name including the word "chick" (ACUchick, Brazilchick, Crischick, etc)
  • anything including numbers (Cris2007, cris1985, Cris5, etc)
  • anything including interests (LipGlossGirl7, ILoveCats1985, White01XTerra)

I will now be accepting suggestions. FYI, I like the way my first and middle name, Cristina Michelle, sound together.

GO! (And thank you.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off... i am really obssessed with you and your writing styles.. so i will be reading frequently

second.. i just got a new email and since it was my "adult" email address i just went with brenna.schartz

maybe you should look into something like that

Mark and Kelly said...

1. Keep writing. You at least know now that you have two fans.
2. Go with the classic first name.last name--I tend to think highly of people who do that. I feel like they want to make it easy for me to e-mail them.
3. Your "Come to ACU" campaign has not gone unappreciated. If your grand finale could be the delivery of a great financial aid package, I think you'd have a deal.