Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My own flesh and blood


Tonight my sister and brother-in-law arrived back in the United States after living in Mito, Japan for two years. Mark and Kelly lived like the Japanese, talked like the Japanese, and drove like the Japanese (definitely worth mentioning) for the first two years of their marriage while they worked as English teachers in elementary schools. I'm very, very excited to have them back and look forward to spending time with them before it's my turn to skip out on the U.S. for a while. It's gotta be a blood thing...

The third installment of "Introductions with Cris" is coming soon, I just don't feel writey tonight. Trust me, I'm doing it for your sake. Lest we forget what happens when I'm having an off day.

1 comment:

ann said...

Yay Carpenters/Barneches! I saw them last night at the airport. They look pretty normal, even though they were in Japan so long. ;)
When YOU get here your parents will have a full nest again! How fun! Enjoy the last month, and keep on updating about Brazil. I'm living vicariously through you.