Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cris-orama?

WHY is it that when I go to create my new boring email address, cris.carpenter at gmail.com, it has already been taken? And WHY does Google suggest alternatives such as cris.carpenterorama, cris.carpenterernator, or cris.carpenterster? Am I 7? And am I a sleaze? These are questions that plague me in the internet world. I guess the two major league baseball players with whom I share my name have already taken the simple, straightforward email domains. Or the Cris Carpenter with whom I'm friends on Facebook. I guess it's back to the drawing board. Any new suggestions? I may just have to resort to the even more boring cris.m.carpenter. How do we feel about that?

At least it's not cRiScHiCkACU2007pie@gmail.com. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cris I feel very strongly about the fact that you should indeed choose cris.carpenterorama as your new email address. I mean who doesn't want to actually add orama to the end of their name thus putting them in a supernatural existence. Think about it. Pray about it. Come to the right decision.