Tuesday, June 5, 2007

From across the pond...

In the last 5 days I...

-finished one book, read one book, and began one book. I love summer reading!

-thoroughly explored a quaint little ancient town and casually tread paths that have been visited by tourists and scholars for hundreds (one thousand, actually) of years from around the world

-developed an unconscious mental English accent

-almost passed out in church

-had 2 Guaranas, 1 brigadeiro, and 1 coxinha, all at a French bakery

-met an old English man wearing a legit Confederate soldier's hat (as in from the American Civil War....I know...random.)

-found a 30 gig video iPod

I'd say my summer is turning out pretty well...what are you up to?

P.S. I'd also like to add this tidbit of what I find to be interesting information...my second book up there was again about someone who aspired to one day become a writer...is this a sign?

1 comment:

Mark and Kelly said...

And your first book up there was by a presidential hopeful...is this a sign? Should you become the first black president?