Friday, April 27, 2007

Don't get your hopes up

I won't consider this a real post, just wanted to give some shout outs and make a few observations.

My apologies to Brenna Schartz for not including her in my list of readers in that last post. I know very well that Brenna is a loyal fan of crissallissa.blogspot.com and my oversight is shameful. She is a good enough friend to remind me that she was wrongfully excluded, and I thank her for that. Brenna and I go way back to the days of pledging season 2004, ACU Leadership camps 2005, Office of Admissions 2005-2007, Jeanene Reese's Women in Christian Service class 2006, and Karaoke 2007. If you know Brenna, you know that Karaoke 2007 is probably the connection we have that you would most like to be a part of. :)

Tomorrow I have a lingerie shower to attend. In a week and a half I take the GRE. In two weeks I graduate from college. In a month I am a bridesmaid in the second wedding to come from my group of best friends from high school. In about 4 months I am moving to Brazil.

Conclusion: I am growing up way too fast. I still feel 14, (and maybe even look 14,) and 14 year olds do NOT attend lingerie showers, do NOT take GREs (they don't even take ACTs), do NOT graduate from college, are NOT bridesmaids in weddings, do NOT move out of the country (well, not without their parents, anyway.)

In the spirit of cliche, WHERE DID THE TIME GO??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cris.. thank you... i will forgive you and continue to read your blog. want to have some more karoke 2007?